Keynotes & Workshops
For Meeting Professionals & Conference Committees
I prefer to design each presentation to address the particular needs of your membership and organization.
The format can include interactive sections, short small group discussions etc. For further information or to discuss hiring me to speak at one of your organization's events, please either call (925) 962-0060 or send an email with your phone number, and a variety of times when it would be convenient for me to return your call.
To hire me to give a keynote address or provide in-service training for your organization or small business please see about booking Dr. Steiner.
If you are interested in arranging an interview with Dr. Steiner please either call (925) 962-0060 or send an email with your phone number, and a variety of times when it would be convenient for her to return your call.
Some Previous Keynote Addresses, Workshops and Training Events:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Herrick Hospital Psychiatry Grand Rounds, CA,
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, 2006-2018
- Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation,
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Santa Clara, CA
- California Pacific Medical Center, Radiation Oncology Department,
- California Psychological Association,
- California Society for Pulmonary Rehabilitation,
- California Specialty Hospital, Vallejo, CA,
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation Support Group Facilitators,
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Research, Inc., annually since 2000
- FilmTx Continuing Education Law and Ethics Seminars
- Front Street Inc, Santa Cruz, CA,
- International Human Learning Resource Network, annually since 1999
- Kaiser Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Walnut Creek, CA,
- Marin CAMFT,
- National Organization for Victim Assistance National Conference,
- Northern California Group Psychotherapy Society, annually for 20 years
- Northern California Multiple Sclerosis Society Facilitators Conference
- Northern CA Society Clinical Social Workers Mid Peninsula Chapter
- Northshore Senior Center, Seattle, WA.
- San Antonio Group Psychotherapy Association
- San Francisco State University, Department of Social Services
- Santa Clara Chapter CAMFT Northern Region
- San Luis Obispo Chapter CAMFT
- The Psychotherapy Institute, Berkeley, CA, annually since 2006
- University of California, Davis Coronary Heart Disease Reversal Program
- University of California, San Francisco Symposium Presenter
Detailed current and recent listings of Dr. Steiner’s speaking engagements are available upon request.
National Speakers Association