Dr. Steiner is passionate about helping patients and therapists live life to the fullest. She gives keynote addresses, leads workshops, is a motivational speaker, and consults with patients, organizations, practicing therapists, and health care workers.
"Dr. Steiner's work is important and should be shared with as many people as possible!"
— Sue Bender, author of the New York Times bestseller
Plain and Simple and Everyday Sacred
This site includes a wide range of information and tools for psychotherapists including:
- The Medical Information Form™, a free, downloadable method for patients to keep track of their medication and emergency contact information
- Information about Dr. Steiner's therapy with individuals, couples, and groups to deepen interpersonal relationships
- NEW! The Therapist's Professional Will: If Not Now, When? Honoring Your Ethical Responsibility This 6-hour online law and ethics course helps participants meet the ethical requirment of planning for temporary or permanent absence from practice.
- NEW - UPDATED The Therapist's Professional Will™: Guidelines for Managing Absence - This downloadable system takes the critical issue of providing therapeutic continuity for clients from concept to practical application
- Starting and Sustaining Groups that Thrive: Workbook and Planning Guide, an easy-to-use manual that helps readers form and maintain cohesive, durable and effective groups
- The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness — How to Add Joy to the Ride™, an inspirational podcast
- Recommended Readings
- Health Resources
- Articles about dealing with chronic pain, medical illness, therapy groups, and important issues for therapists
- Speaking engagements and consultation services for consumers, mental health professionals, medical professionals, attorneys and small business owners
The American Group Psychotherapy Association recently asked Dr. Steiner to be videotaped for a You Tube clip about the benefits of group therapy, specifically for people with medical issues and illnesses.
DISCLAIMER: This site is designed for educational purposes and does not accept or host any advertising. Dr. Steiner is solely responsible for the editorial content.
This website complies with accepted disability access standards.
Find out more information about the Accessibility of the website.