As a psychotherapist, I love helping people live life to the fullest. I give keynote addresses and motivational talks, lead workshops, have a private practice working with individuals, couples and groups, and consult with patients, organizations, fellow psychotherapists, and medical practitioners.
This site is designed for psychotherapists from all mental health disciplines. It includes information about my consulting services and trainings re: individual and group therapy; guidance about creating a "Therapist's Professional Will™;" and tools for working with people coping with chronic illness, pain, and medical issues, as well as a range of articles and resources about related topics.
- The Therapist's Professional Will: The Complete Guide™, a downloadable system designed to minimize disruption due to a psychotherapist's absence
- Starting and Sustaining Groups that Thrive: Workbook and Planning Guide, an easy-to-use manual that helps readers form and maintain cohesive, durable and effective groups
- The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness — How to Add Joy to the Ride™, an inspiring CD
- The Medical Information Form™, a free, downloadable method to help patients to keep track of their medication and emergency contact information
- My Articles and publications about dealing with chronic pain, medical illness, therapy groups, and important issues for therapists
- Speaking engagements and consultation services for consumers, mental health professionals, medical professionals, and small business owners
- Recommended Readings
My other website, www.DrSteiner.com is designed for the public. It includes much of the same information, articles and extensive resource lists - feel free to tell your patients/clients about it!
Check out my You Tube clip (produced by the American Group Psychotherapy Association) about the benefits of group therapy, specifically for people with medical issues and illnesses.
This website complies with accepted disability access standards.
Find out more information about the Accessibility of the website.
DISCLAIMER: This site is designed for educational purposes and does not accept or host any advertising. Dr. Steiner is solely responsible for the editorial content.
We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the Health On the Net Foundation for trustworthy health information .