Online CEU Courses
Dr. Steiner's 6 hour Online CE Video Course:
Creating Your Therapist's Professional Will (meets requirements for mandatory Law & Ethics CEUs.)
ONLINE VIDEO COURSE FOR LAW AND ETHICS CEU CREDIT!
This 6-hour video of a live law and ethics workshop was filmed in Northern California. Audience members raved about it. The course helps you meet the ethical requirement of planning for temporary or permanent absence from your practice. The course guides you through the decisions and necessary steps to begin your own therapist’s professional will. Dr. Steiner is joined during the final hour of this course by A. Steven Frankel PhD, JD, ABPP discussing specific legal aspects related to the Therapist's Professional Will.
Other CEU Offerings:
Dr. Steiner now offers Continuing Education Contact Hours through the Board of Behavioral Science Examiners for MFTs & LCSWs! For further information or to inquire about her availability for individual, in-service or group consultations.
- Helping Your Clients Live More Fully With Chronic Pain
- The Nuts and Bolts of Starting and Maintaining Groups
Did you know?
The Board of Behavioral Sciences ruled that effective February 1, 2003, all 36 California CEUs required for continued licensure can be earned through online courses.
Be sure to check with your licensing board to confirm that all requirements are met.
We are currently negotiating to offer CE credits for writing your Therapist's Professional Will. The choices will be a one hour session or 4 - 6 CEs for completing the Professional Will at your own pace.
You will be able to:
- Sign up easily and securely online.
- Read the short articles via online links for 2 CEUs or use the downloadable Professional Will Guide, and earn 6 CEUs.
- Take the post-test as many times as you need to.
- Receive your test results and a printable certificate instantaneously online.
- Receive your CE credits the day you submit and pass your post-test, your course completion date.